Monday, September 17, 2012

Cat

There is a big tom cat that rules the neighborhood and has since we moved in.  He is big and nasty and spends his nights fighting and impregnating female cats.  We have two catnip plants out front and each night he chews on them.  He then sits on a rock in the flower bed and stares in my front window.  I know because I am often up.  I hate that creepy cat.  I swear he is there to freak me out. He is evil I'm sure!
On nights were my mind becomes lost and I cannot control thoughts, actions and imagination he always sets my hallucination off. I see cats, people animals and all sorts of things that make me practically run and hide. Last night was my first real fever and sickness since I began taking medications for epilepsy. The high fever did not mix well with the meds and I had a wild one.  Sure enough there was that big Tom at 2 o'clock staring at me.  I must have stood there for a half hour staring back.  Then the fun began. Psychotic is the best description of these experiences.  Wish it would stop happening.  Makes for a long night.  Gonna have to lay in wait and kill that cat.  No wonder the Egyptians were afraid of cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment