Monday, October 29, 2012

Bus, Bike Route

Devastation.
Nearly a year after my first seizure and many months since my last seizure yesterday was a starting over point.  I know that this is the way of life for epileptics.  However each time I go many days without any brain tremors I nearly forget and decide that it will never happen again.  Certainly not what I needed right now but perhaps I was getting a bit to big for my britches and needed to go back on the bus tour to remember what is important in life.
Luckily many of the bus routes run withing 200 yards of work and if the weather cooperates I can ride my bike here and back without any trouble. 
It sure is hard to make heads or tails of life's wims. I wish I could understand. 
Seems very random and chaotic; cruel even.

No comments:

Post a Comment