Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Trip

Spent the last 8 days in Island Park.  Fantastic.  Not sure the last time I enjoyed something so much.
I have joked with my brothers that if I try and go fishing I could always tie myself to a tree in case of a seizure so that I don't float away.  Probably not a bad idea.  However we fished the Henry's fork quite a bit and I had no seizures nor did I tie myself to a tree.
Perhaps it was the river or the fishing or the relaxing nature of our trip but I felt better than I have felt since all this started back in October.  If not for the daily taking of medication I would have completely forgotten that anything had happened.  I felt as I felt any summer before this one.  As I sit here today, that feeling has not completely gone away.  I hope it never does!


No comments:

Post a Comment