Friday, November 2, 2012

Hook

As is common with my bus trips, there was an interesting individual yesterday on the C  bus. 

This is no joke; at the third stop after I boarded the bus a large, well built bearded man entered the bus.  I only took notice because he was uncommonly large.  Upon further inspection he had a very large hook where his left hand should have been!
Being of a sensitive disposition I only stared for a minute or two. 
Although I am sure he is a gentle soul and that I have completely misjudged another of God's children, his size, beard and hook made him a menacing sight. 
Having recently viewed a few of the more emotionally disturbing movies in light of Halloween, my imagination was running wild by the fifth stop. I was glad to escape with my life at the 7th stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment