Thursday, November 29, 2012

Snow hat

What is it about policemen and people that walk around town?  I was waiting for a ride yesterday sitting on the sidewalk of a pretty busy road.  I was waiting there for quite awhile and apparently that is a no no.  A cop drove by then circled and drove by again.  On the third pass he told me to move along.  I said I was waiting for a ride he said to wait somewhere else. 
So I stood up and leaned against the light pole that was by the road. 
That sucker drove across the street and waited and watched me until I left. 
What the hell did he think I was going to do?
He must have been real bored to harass a short chubby guy in a snow hat.  Not sure which makes me more dangerous to society being short, chubby or wearing a snow hat.  Can't fix the first two so I will wear a different color hat today.

No comments:

Post a Comment