Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Meds

Started taking Keppra this week.  Seems to be working alright. Decrease in seizures so far.  The side effects are also different. When I sit I sleep, when I stand I'm dizzy.  Makes for some interesting days. Fell asleep on the bus the other day and rode a nice long route.  Probably snored the whole time.  At least I am starting to fit in on the bus!
When I stand up it looks as though I am perpetually learning to walk.
A third and interesting side effect is that my level of anger and aggression are elevated.  We all know that I really needed more anger and aggression! If you see me chasing a referee around the gym one of these saturdays, just laugh and mark it down to new medication then maybe call the police!
 Definitely some challenges; the good with the bad right?

No comments:

Post a Comment