Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Driving

Many of you have seen me driving and I am sure were running for cover.  However the dmoov has given me a drivers license and with good judgement and such I am driving occasionally. 
It is perhaps the most liberating (since when has the white male needed to be liberated!) feeling in the world to be able to take yourself to the gas station.  I find that it is so fun that I go and purchase a McDonald's one dollar coke at least once a day.  Don't get me wrong it is the best coke in town but the main driver behind such trips is to buy a coke on my own. I now drive the one mile to Walmart to hang out. Certainly not everyone's best choice of hangouts but it is closer to home than other places, plus I fit right in there. Just the other day I saw a man there with his shirt pulled over his head and I thought hey that could be me!
I will however miss my bus riding experiences.  I have a few tickets left and will have to ride occasionally just for the good memories.

Anyway if you see me give a big wave because I am sixteen all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment