Monday, April 9, 2012

Disconnected

Ever have a dream in which you watch yourself and the other players in the dream but are disconnected from them, even from yourself?  That is how I feel fairly regularly on this drug. 
There seems to be a screen between my mind and everything that goes on around me.  I am becoming increasingly disconnected from reality even from those I am closest to.  It is a lot like living in one of those dreams except that my behavior affects real people. 
Got to get it figured out. I hate it. Sad part is that the medication is working. Hard to know what to do.

Head up and get on with the day I guess!

1 comment:

  1. I had this problem too and I was faced with the decision of if I wanted to stay on the medication or not...yes the medication was working and quite well but I just didn't feel like me any more and I found that unacceptable. I realize that going off your medicine might not be an option and what is "wrong" with me is something different; but it wasn't suppose to be an option for me either but I did decide to do it and I have been far more happy being my real self and putting up with what is "wrong" VS being unhappy with my real self and having this HUGE fake smile plastered all over my face.

    ReplyDelete