Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Understanding

No matter what God you believe in, there are times when it would be nice to have the ability to read God's mind.  There are moments when my frustrations over not understanding the whats and whys of life drive me to distraction.  Sometimes that distraction drives me to question the fundamental beliefs that have sustained me all my life.   I don't see this as an entirely bad thing. 
When was the last time you evaluated what you really believe about the purpose of this life?
When was the last time you questioned why you do what you do and live the way you live?
A worthwhile exercise!
As I attempt to read God's mind, I am finding that my limited understanding and vision of this existence hinders my ability to see what He sees.  Blind faith is not acceptable to me but waiting on understanding works. 
The waiting is the hard part.
Patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment