Sunday, January 29, 2012

Holy Roller

Like a good boy I woke early to attend to my sabbath morning duties.  My family joined me a few hours later.  I do love early morning church.  It brings a feeling of freshness and rebirth to be attending to religious services early in the morning. For me, going to church early in the morning is a bit like the feeling I get when spring time rolls around.
Just as I was enjoying a lesson I got that "feeling" I get when I am in danger of having a seizure.  I slowly tried to leave the room without causing a scene.  I was successful in getting out the door, but not quite to the couch in the hall.  Aparently I then got a strong case of the "spirit" as I rolled around a bit in the hall way. 
Thus today I was a holly roller!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your story Brad! Cole and I think about you all the time. We hope that you guys are doing well.

    Cicily

    ReplyDelete