Thursday, January 12, 2012

A little trouble

I had some work to do today and was looking forward to the use of my newly purchased bus passes.  I had the routes figured out (or so I thought) the tickets in my pocket and a few bucks  in case I needed to stop for some hot chocolate. 

I missed timed the first bus and ended up walking to my first destination.  I did manage to ride the bus for about a block before I realized that my second stop was much closer than I thought. 

Finally with business done I jumped on the bus that would take me to within a mile of my house. After a short phone conversation with a freind of mine I realized that the bus was not taking me home at all but up onto the hill east of my house. 

Just because I love icing on my cake, after getting off the bus to get turned in the proper direction I conveniently had a seizure on the sidewalk putting me in bed for the remainder of the day.

Exasperating, yes, frustrating, absolutely, humorous, without a doubt!  Those three sentiments sum up not only the first half of today, but most every day since this began.

2 comments:

  1. You've always had a great sense of humor about life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what else do you do. to depressing otherwise!

    ReplyDelete