Thursday, January 26, 2012

Most Public

Just had my most visible and public seizure since the beginning.  Standing in the check out line at Smiths today when I fell into a cardboard display of ding dongs.  The cardboard display now resembles the cardboard pile in my garage and I fear Smiths is out quite a number of ding dongs as they fell victim to my considerable weight under the influence of gravity! Not to mention my sore elbow.

The worst part is that it was quite embarrassing as there were a lot of people around.  Nice old fellow tried to help but what could he do?

Not my best moment but I suppose it should be expected occasionally unless I decide to become a complete hermit which I'm not willing to become.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that after reading your blog I can still see the Brad that I always knew. YOur amazing to share your experience.

    ReplyDelete